Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What it's like being a celebrity

Ladies and gentlemen, I am officially a celebrity now.

**How else would you explain why I was so eagerly interviewed by the TV9 crew the other day when they came to UM to film? Because I am now a famous celebrity, that's why.

That's right. I was interviewed because people are always interested to find out what I have to say about any issues at all!

And last Tuesday, the topic that they decided to ask me about was The Pros and Cons of Social Networking Sites (SNS) on Mobile Gadgets (phones, tablets, laptops)!

I, as an expert on the subject, given the fact that I am rarely seen without my phone on my hands (busy texting Lord Zeus, checking Facebook updates, tweeting, uploading photos to Instagram), was asked to explain my addiction towards SNS to a big round of applause from the huge crowd around me!

As you can see, people were surrounding me with eager anticipation to get a piece of my genius contribution!


A celebrity has to work hard.

 

Look! So many people were rooting for me!



I am always so happy when I see others excited for me.



Constantly asked to push back my hair to prevent it from falling into my gorgeous celebrity face.



Other peasants were interviewed as well.



Hmm, they do have the makings of a celebrity (like myself) but, really, not quite there yet.



Ee Vonne aspires to be as famous as I am, so she opted for a style make-over. Suits her?



My fans (Qat and Anis) who wanted to take a photo with me, which I happily obliged because I decided that I wanted to be a cool celebrity.

All in all, it was a very successful event because I managed to give the best answers anybody could ever ask for to all the questions asked and of course, the crew managed to snap many photos of me which would be good for publicity.

They told me I would be informed when the interview airs on TV9's female program (of which name I unfortunately forgot because a celebrity has to be too busy to deal with such things) and I have to say I am quite excited.

Yes, yes I know you fans out there are even more excited than I am (!) so don't worry, of course I'll share the interview here in my blog once I get hold of it! Now don't say I don't spoil you guys ok? Hee hee.

Ending this post with my biggest fan, Ee Vonne's meaningful face as she continues to dream about being as successful as I am one day.

 
"When will my day come?"

So, see you guys next time! A celebrity has a lot to do!

**TV9 came to UM the other day to film a short segment that previews university students's addiction and infatuation towards Social Networking Sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) through easily accessible high-technology mobile gadgets in this modern era. They wanted to air this on one of their very successful women empowering program (a program that starts with an 'S', sorry, I totally have no idea what it's called because I rarely watch TV, ahem) which airs once a week on TV9. They picked me to be interviewed because, I guess, they discovered I could converse fluently in (colloquial) BM even though I have such an obvious Chinese face. LOL And of course, not because I am any sort of celebrity (YET).

Can't wait to see how the interview turns out! It could be my stepping stone to blogger stardom!

Also, fans as mentioned above are my coursemates. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment