Monday, December 10, 2012

Penis and Pregnancies

HELLO.

I am in class right now. And I have to blog this because Ee Vonne just told me about her super dumb dream yesterday. I thought that I was the only who could produce such dumb dreams so I can't believe I found a match! LOL

She told me that in her dream, women who have given birth will automatically grow a penis wtf HAHAHAHA

And she said that in her dream that was exactly what happened to her! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

After she had given birth, she was too embarrassed to meet her boyfriend because she had a PENIS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ee Vonne's face when she found out she had a new penis.

Imagine this happening in real life!!! HAHA! Like after women have given birth to their third child or something and they feel like they no longer want to get pregnant, instead of bothering them with menstruation again, they automatically grow a penis. Then we wouldn't have to worry about accidental pregnancies anymore! INGENIOUS RIGHT. HAHAHAHAHAHA

But then there is obviously no more sex since your wife has a freaking PENIS so obviously pregnancies won't happen right.

Yes I know sex has other, uh, entrances, but even so, that would not result in pregnancy as well! So that solution is perfect! GENIUS!

HAHAHAHA Ok that's really stupid, it started from Ee Vonne's dream not mine! (Ok the other nonsense are mine but it ALL started from Ee Vonne, so she is to be blamed!!!)

BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment